The New Guardians of the Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guardians of the Moons

Join the Adventure. . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our WikiOur Wiki  

Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Flanaess Date: readying 5th 591cy
Weather: 47 degrees, temperature
Sky: Clear and Sunny
Precipitation: None
Time: 11:00 am In the Morning
Sunrise: 6:52am
Sunset: 5:33pm

Redwolf:

Caikahn and Breella both looked at each other exchanging glances of intense pleasure. To say that most of the men that came to their tavern were dull was putting it mildly, 95% of them were all minute men out for a quick fuck then done for the night. But they both knew through personal experience that Redwolf was the exception to that rule. When he took one of the wenches upstairs they had to take the next 3 days off just to recover. Even Breella was hard pressed to keep up with him when he was in a mood.

Now Redwolf was hard pressed to duck and miss the flying pitcher of ale that came rushing past his head. The Half Orc Growled and laughed all at the same time in good fun.
“Try to leave them in one piece this time you repugnant willow-waisted rockrunt.” Now Brintar wasn’t a man to toy with, but Redwolf and Brintar had always exchanged insults, it was a friendly game of Jab and punch that the two had come to love over the years.

However the dwarf in the corner who was quietly sipping his ale, just about spit every last drop out of his mouth at the Half-Orcs words. He was sure that a fight would be breaking out over such an insult, but when one didn’t come, the dwarf was left with a raised eyebrow and a look of confusion.

Caikahn and Breella waisted no time in following Redwolf up the stairs, almost on command the two women were already hot on his heels.

Brintar growled again and looked up realizing the Redwolf had pulled an uncharacteristically bad move and taken two of his women. Which as he watched the three of them head up the stairs he realized would now leave him short handed.
“You repugnant little dwarfling herder,” he muttered to himself, “You just left me shorthanded!”

The afore mentioned dwarf heard the words and raised his eyebrow again and stopped short of drinking his ale once more.
“Lad . . .” he said to the half-orc “. . . your mouth be moving but your words aren’t improving your face any.”
The Dwarf smiled only briefly as another full pitcher of ale hit the dwarf square on the head and knocked him clean out.

Celine:

Damien walked out of the house quietly thinking things over and finally he looked at Celine with a mild look of amusement. Ever since they had left the manor house the tension seemed to build in a weird way and Damien was pretty sure he knew where it was coming from.

As they walked down the street, Damien finally stopped Celine in mid stride and broke the silence.
“Celine. . .” he said after a few moments of hesitation “Now that Magnus is back, and things are returning to normal.”
Damien hesitated and looked down then back up.
“That is, I was hoping we could maybe; get something to eat tonight, together you and I.”
Damien shrugged not really sure how to handle himself in this position.
“As in a date, Kind of.”

Mona:

Mona and Magnus walked out of the Dungeon hand in hand. It was clear to anyone who was watching them that the two of them seemed to be enjoying the others company more than normal. And as Magnus and Mona made their way up to Lord Silverkin’s room a weird silence fell over them. Magnus’s was more out of fear at how his old friend would respond to his daughters request at what she was about to ask.

And as Magnus knocked on the door and he heard Lord Silverkin give permission from behind the solid oak door, even the undead Vampire of Seven Thousand years could feel a lump in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://guardiancentral.darkbb.com
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:26 pm

"You want..................a date, how long as it took you to ask Damien, you ass, do you know how long I have waited for you to ask me".

Celine giggled and gave him a broad grin, "why wait until now, I mean you have had plenty of opportunities right. Why wait til we are on a job, if you would have asked last week we could have had a more relaxed time but a date now will be a tense affair. You ask me when we have done the job and we have no more work and then I will".

Celine kept a big smile on her face as they walked, he needed to understand she was a professional and they could have a meal whilst they were on the job but not a date. Then she leans forward and lightly kisses him on his cheek, slowly shaking her head "you didn't need to wait, you could have asked me the first time I saw you". The smile is gone and a warm sincere look replaces it, she stands and looks at him his embarrassment obvious and she takes his hand. She then kisses him tenderly "there, now you know how I feel" and she continues to walk with ever so slight spring in her step.

Last edited by Paladinred on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:32 am

Mona opened the door after taking a deep breath and lead Magnus into the room with her. Shutting the door, they both sat down. "Daddy, I need to talk to you and I'm not sure how to say it." She takes another deep breath, looks at Magnus and seems to draw strength from him. Turning back to her father, "Daddy, I love Magnus, which I believe you already know, and I know that he is dying." She pauses to keep herself from crying, and continues, "He has to take human blood again and I imagine it would need to be a lot since he hasn't taken any in such a long time. We don't know if it'll have to be all from one person or if he can take a little from several, but," she realizes she is almost rambling and stops, calming herself. Then in the barest whisper, she says, looking down at the floor, "I want Magnus to take my blood. All of it." She knows her father will know what she is trying to say, but she knows she must say it herself so that he fully understands. "I want him to turn me into a vampire," she says in a rush. She keeps fidgeting with her hands in her lap and looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
REDWOLF
Squire
REDWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Redwolf laughed and took both girls in arms up the stairs and yelled back ,HA, Halfling-slayer you diseased pizzle of a female donkey, i will do my best old old friend but i make no promises."Redwolf rounded the staircase cupe a breast of each girl roaring with peals of laughter all the way as squeals of pleasure filled the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Mona

Lord Silverkin stood there for a moment glancing from Magnus to his daughter and back again. His eyebrow raised and much to Magnus’s surprise didn’t seem the least bit upset. But then we wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
“How did you expect me to respond to this Magnus?” he asked.
Magnus looked up and bit his bottom lip.
“Honestly the idea is hers, to be honest I have tried talking her out of it, but I haven’t been all that much successful.”
Silverkin took a moment and walked back into his room and sat down in his chair.
“I suspect you thought I would be upset?”
Magnus chuckled,
“Your daughter just asked you if you’d be ok with her becoming an undead creature of the night? Why would you possibly think I would believe you would be upset?”
The sarcasm was dripping from his voice.
Silverkin laughed and shook his head, he got up from his chair and lit his pipe and smoked it for a few minutes before responding.
“Mona,” he said quietly “If this is what you want, I won’t stand in your way. In fact I really have no issues with it, and am really not surprised.”
Magnus lifted an eyebrow,
“Come again?” he said in disbelief
Silverkin smiled
“Magnus I have known for a long time that Mona was in love with you, that comes as no surprise to me to be perfectly honest. Second, I couldn’t ask for anyone better or more worthy of my daughter than you. I wish you two all the happiness in the world. Third, It hard for me to imagine any way possible that my daughter would be able to protect herself than with such incredible power as to be offered something like that.”
Magnus shook his head,
“It’s a curse and you know it.”
Silverkin closed his eyes and laughed
“So you say, but consider for a moment that you are as important to me as my daughter. I know you have a great destiny ahead of you, and I know how important it is that we protect you from those who seek to destroy you. I can think of no better way to protect you than to offer you my daughter.”
Magus narrowed his gaze,
“Your not telling me everything are you?”
Silverkin smiled,
“No I’m not, but there are other reasons as well, but those I will discuss with you, when the time is right and the appropriate events have transpired. Its not that I don’t want to tell you, it’s a simple matter of the fact I am unable to tell you.”
Magnus looked at him stunned unable to speak.
Silverkin paused and took a deep breath.
“Just do me a favor my brother.”
Magnus took a step back,
“Anything, Name it.”
He looked up and smiled at his daughter,
“Show her the pleasures of being alive before you do it.”

Celine:

Damien looked surprised and confused all at once,
“You ask me that like you don’t know I have absolutely no social skills what so ever!”
He paused and took a deep breath
“You should know, that I have been attracted to you and wanted to say something for the longest time, I see you, the way you look, the way you are, and I see all the hope and desire I want to out of this world. Since we started working together I have come to realize that you have very quickly become the better part of me. It just took a while to get up the nerve to tell you.”
Damien paused and looked past her, something had caught his attention out of the corner of his eyes, and suddenly he changed the subject, nodding his head to the corner of the street on the opposite side.
isn’t’ that Dernan Nathane?” he said quietly, “The exact man were looking for?”

Damien watched as Nathane made a hand off of a package to a rather unscrupulous fellow, the man was cloaked in dark green attire and looked as if he was slightly more than what he appeared. The exchange of money and package was quick, and as Nathane looked around to see if anyone was watching he didn’t notice Damien or Celine. Damien watched as the two men exchanged words then parted ways. He eyed back to Celine and shook his head,
“I hate it when Magnus is right. . .”

Redwolf,

(sorry yours is a short but fun post)

Redwolf wakes up in the bedroom several hours later with both women laying next to him naked under the sheets. Several bite marks cover both them and Redwolf, the room looks as if it was attacked and sacked by a band of savages. In addition, several lengths of rope hang from the bed posts as well. Ale, wine, and several bottles of liquor all sit on the dresser, some of which are empty and have been drank
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Celine eyed the form of Nathane "ok you lead I'll follow oh and Damien" she took him by both his cheeks and kissed him. "Lets take it slow and see what happens, now let's go to work".

Her mind was a whirlwind of emotion, at long last he had overcome his fear and shyness. He had took the next step to her heart, if he wanted her he had to win her. She had not really wanted a relationship as she had learned that there was more to life than sex, but she was now mellowing as she became aware that sex was not everything but it was something. It was, when done for the right reasons, the ultimate show of love two people could give each other. The episode that was to play out in the next few minutes were meaningless unless you had love, love made the world go round. Why do I do what I do, because of love.

She now knew that taking it slowley was not what would happen, she knew Damien, she had known him for a while so what was the reason for going slowley. They shared the same beliefs and curse, well technically as he was a werebear and she a werewolf, her senses was working overtime and it was time to put them to use.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Mona was stunned that her father wasn't surprised or shocked, but she blushed a little when he mentioned her love for Magnus. Mona instinctively reaches out for Magnus' hand and squeezes it. She listens to her father's speech and lowers her head, but her grin threatens to split her face. The more her father speaks of his acceptance, the more antsy she becomes. She finally leaps at her father and hugs him tightly around the neck, "Thanks daddy. I love you so much." Then her father asked his favor of Magnus and Mona stared at her father then quickly blushed up to the roots of her hair and so deeply red that it was unlikely she had any blood flowing through the rest of her. Then she looked at Magus, quickly lowered her eyes again and began smiling.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Magnus shook Silverkins hand and smiled. He knew all to well that he wouldn’t get any answers from him. His response, while cryptic left him wondering what the Paladin knew that he didn’t.
“Thank you my friend.”
When Silverkin let go of Mona he gave Magnus a nod, and as the Vampire Lord walked out the door he called after him, with one added thought.
“And Magnus,” he said glancing from Mona to Magnus, “. . .dont think that just because you’re a vampire and immortal you get out of doing the right thing.”
Magnus turned around briefly raising an eyebrow in question.
Silverkin smiled.
“You will do the right thing and marry my daughter right?”
Magnus’s eyes lit up and he shook his head,
“When I ask, you’ll know.” He said stoically.
He gave Silverkin a wink and headed out the door, waiting several yards down the hallway for Mona. He had business with the Lord Mayor, and although it wasn’t pressing or urgent he did feel a bit uncomfortable and his usual grace and ease was quickly becoming replaced with and anxious, nervous and unsettling feeling he wasn’t at all familiar with. The desire to seek out some smaller form a life, was becoming a bit of a distraction. He needed some blood.
Back to top Go down
REDWOLF
Squire
REDWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:42 am

The next morning red wolf left the tavern and walked back to the high quarter of the city back to the nightwalkers abode he felt his years this day and decided that either he was slowing down or he couldnt enjoy the pleasures of his youth like he used to but a nagging feeling in the back of his mind told him that something dark was on the horizion ,with that thought in his head he doubled his pace to a flat run back to silverkin manor.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Paladinred:

Damien could see the look in Celine’s eyes, as she stepped back, he had worked with her so long, been her friend for so long, and yet there were still things about his personality, about his history she didn’t know or understand.
“Celine. . .” Damien paused and took a deep breath “. . . I know we need to get to work, but.” Damien just shook his hands. He realized he hadn’t said the one thing she wanted to hear him say. He had confessed so much, but still so much he hadn’t said had left her confused and bewildered.

His eyes glanced to where Nathane was standing in the street as if he was still waiting for something or someone else. Damien knew soon he would be out of time, and they would be forced to follow their query and then he wouldn’t have the opportunity to say a word until later. He took a deep breath and the pulled her in and kissed her, pushing her up against the wall of the building that she stood next to. It wasn’t a small kiss, but one that was filled with passion, unbridled and unabated. It was a kiss where Damien took his time and unless she stopped him, he took all of her in and kissed her hard and long. When he finally did pull back and take a step back (almost expecting to be smacked), he looked at her and smiled. He finally said the one thing that he had wanted to say from the start, the one thing he hadn’t said that had left her confused.
“Celine. . .” he said quietly “. . . make no mistake about how I feel. I love you.”

Damien glanced over his shoulder briefly to make sure Nathane was still there. The man, their query was still standing in the shadows of the alley, waiting for someone. When Damien looked back at Celine he took a step back and smiled again, this time even more broadly than before.

Bookworm / Redwolf

Magnus walked down the stairs behind Mona and watched her descend the stairs with the grace and beauty of a noblewoman. He smiled to himself because he wasn’t sure if she was being so cautious because she was trying to be graceful or because she was really that sore. The thought made him chuckle before he quickly regained his composure and they both landed at the bottom of the steps.

When they both arrived at the bottom Magnus saw both Mathew and Mona’s father Crunerious standing there in the hallway talking. Mathew was the Thief and Assassin who had signed on with Magnus crew some years ago seeking his own redemption for his past crimes. Although he was still somewhat shady in how he got things done, Magnus never paid it much mind. To Magnus the less he knew about how Mathew got the job done the better. As long as the man was on their side and chose to walk the path, Magnus wouldn’t give him a hard time about semantics for which the two of them would never agree on.

When Mathew looked up to see Magnus standing over him he smiled.
“Magnus?” he said giving him a nod.
Mathew turned to Mona and smiled. In the time that Mona had been there, Mathew had never been anything less than a perfect gentlemen and had always tried his best to make her feel comfortable. In fact he had always insisted on calling her either ‘Lady Mona’ or ‘Lady Silverkin’ despite her numerous attempts at dissuading the ‘official title’ it was something that Mathew had never given into.
His eyes turned to see Mona, dressed in one of her finest gowns and he smiled at her too.
“Lady Silverkin.” He said giving Mona a nod and a bow as well.

[Pause]

(Enter Redwolf)
Redwolf had just gotten back from his time spent at the tavern, and as he is walking down the hall he comes across Lord Magnus Mordent, Mona Silverkin, Lord Crunerious Silverkin (Mona’s father) and Mathew Lestat; All standing in the hallway at the bottom of the steps. Arriving just in time to hear the conversation unfold.

[unpause]

Lord Silverkin placed a hand on Mathews shoulder and shook his head.
“Mathew. . .” he said boldly “. . . Don’t call her Lady Silverkin”

Mathew looked up somewhat confused
“I’m sorry sir, is that not her title?”
His eyes danced from Lord Silverkin to his daughter and back again, he had never before been corrected and as far as he knew that was her proper title.

Lord Silverkin shook his head, smiling at his daughter.
“No Mathew, that WAS her title”
Crunerious was all to familiar with the ‘marriage rights and rituals’ of vampires and how they chose their mates. It was the meaning of the joke when Magnus had departed his chambers earlier that day; he knew exactly what Magnus had in mind.
“Unless I miss my guess, her actual title is Lady Mordent now. . .” he said flatly outing both of them at once.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 am

Celine spent the moments of the kiss in a whirl, she had assumed her feelings for Damien had not been as deep as love, but she knew now that he did love her. "If you wanna know if he loves you so it's in his kiss", he had taken the last step to her heart and won. She knew now he loved her but the thing that had surprised her was that she now knew she loved him.

She gently raised her right arm and took hold of his shirt at the neck and pulled him closer, then with her left arm she hooked it around the back of his head and pulled him closer stil. With her nose touching his she said only two words "my love" and then kissed him like she had not seen him for a few years, if anyone was to see them they simply looked like a courting couple. Two people in love and not a care in the world, she now realized that she had loved him for a while now. Not a petty crush but a deep desire to be with him for all eternity, she kissed long a nd hard. When she stopped she almost burst out laughing, the realization that she did love him had overwhelmed her and looked deep into his eyes with a broad grin on her face " I love you too".
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:15 am

Mona walked down the stairs with a large grin on her face. A new world had opened to her and she liked it. It was worth the soreness she was experiencing now. She heard Magnus' chuckle and blushed lightly. She took his hand at the bottom of the stairs as they approached her father. Mona nodded back to Mathew, then stopped when her father corrected him. Listening, she was obviously puzzled and looked from her father to Magnus. Understanding quickly dawned on her, but she waited for Magnus to confirm it.
Back to top Go down
REDWOLF
Squire
REDWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:46 am

this is a cause for feasting redwolf said panting ! i had a feel in something terrible happened. i feel abashed. because i ran back here expecting us to be under attack there was a ill omened feeling thnat made me rush home but this is wonderous news we should have a feast for the happy couple.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Listening to Redwolf, Mona's grin increases. She is not knowledgeable of 'vampire mating rituals' but she is beginning to understand. But Magnus still has his lack of human blood problem to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Time: 12:51 pm In the Afternoon

Mona / Redwolf

Magnus gave Crunerious an evil glare which slid into a smile slowly. He hadn’t anticipated on being ‘outed’ quite so quickly but since the deed was already done there was no point in hiding it.
“Yes. . .” he said stoically. It was hard to make out at first whether he was annoyed or not at Crunerious’s boldness. “. . . her proper title IS Lady Mordent.”
Magnus stepped forward and looked at Mathew dead in the eyes, his smile fading quickly.
“And you will all afford her the same protection as you do me. If not more so, is that clear?”

Mathew smiled and gave Magnus a wink and a nod.
“You know we already do boss, at least you should know that by now.”

Magnus gave Mathew a curt bow and looked at him with an even expression.
“While I appreciate Crunerious at being so bold, he is correct. However if my wife would like a proper ceremony later, and I am sure she will. . .”
Magnus turned to Mona and smiled.
“. . . we will hold a formal ceremony later in the main ball room.”

The main ball room was no small room; its grand architecture, marble walls, huge floor, and domed ceiling made any ceremony a party worth having.

Magnus paused and looked around, Attempting to change the subject as quickly as he could.
“In the mean time, I have something I need you guys to look into.”
Magnus looked from Mathew to Mona, to Redwolf.
“The trade routes into Greyhawk have been suffering some increased attacks from orcs coming out of the Abbor Alz Mountains. I sent Celine and Damien to go talk Dernan Nathane of the Merchants and Traders union in the city.”
Magnus stepped off the main stair case and walked down the hall, motioning for everyone to follow him. His presence returning to the usual ‘command’ that he had always maintained. The personal, loving caring man that Mona had seen not but 5 minutes earlier was gone and in his place was the hard stoic man she had come to know over the years.
“Redwolf, I want you to take Selene, Mona, and Camilla and head for the ‘Druids Gate’ out of Greyhawk. There you will meet up with a team of Merchants headed for Fort Gellner. They are delivering supplies. You mission ISN’T protection of that caravan. Frankly I could care less what happens to them. Their just your bait.”
Magnus walked into the library and sat down in his chair, his hand coming up and rubbing his forehead out of reflex again.
“I want you to tag along with them, if they are attacked you mission is to kill AND capture. Redwolf, Damien and Celine will meet you at the Gate. You have about 2 hours before you leave, so if you need supplies I would do it as soon as possible and get moving. I don’t have to tell you the implications on any of this.”

Magnus rubbed his temples for a moment then looked up at Redwolf.
“Redwolf, Mona will be in constant telepathic contact with me, so if you need anything all you have to do is ask”
His eyes traveled to Crunerious,
“While you’re doing that, Crunerious and I will be tracking down our own lead. Any questions?”

Time: 12:01 pm In the Afternoon

Celine

Damien smiled and was about to say something when his eyes caught Nathane in the alley across the street. With a quick kiss on to Celine’s lips he motioned with his head began crossing the street.

Nathane had come to a stop in the alley way and handed the package he had jus been given to another man. The man was dressed in black robes and wore a hood so that his outward appearance was completely hidden. Nathane handed the small package over to the black hooded figure and then made his way out of the alley, while the black hooded figure began to walk the opposite direction.

Damien glanced back to Celine and smiled.
“We’ll finish this later, right now I think we have work to do. . .”
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Celine smiled and almost laughed "yes boss" she then followed him accross the street, "package or Nathane" she said. She continued to move by Damiens side, she was trying to forget the the conversation she had just had with him, she had been without love for so ;ong now that she did not know what was expected anymore.

Fighting the urge to sing at the top of her voice she had to regain her emotions, she had a job to do but the boundaries had changed. She wanted to keep it quiet whilst they were on a job as it may jepordise the mission by letting thier feelings get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Nathane looked up just in time to see Damien and Celine approaching him. Damien (being a rather imposing figure himself) stood a tall 6'5" and looked down at the man as they crossed the street. Nathane was a mere 5'10" and dressed less then spectacular in his common cloths and attempted to remain inconspicuous. When Nathane eyes met with Damien the two exchanged a look for only the briefest of moments. . . .

The next thing Celine hears is Damien's non-chanlant voice as he places a hand on her shoulder and whispers just loud enough for her to hear.
"He's going to run. . . ."

as soon as he finishes the statement, Nathane begins to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Celine judges the surroundings and casts a spell to hold the guy in place(web), the touch of Damien had sent an electric shock through her but she was winning the war over her feelings. She knew that there was no need to show people that she was a were creature, casting a spell was more acceptable to the public. "Not so fast Nathane, we want a word".

Last edited by Paladinred on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Mona stands close to Magnus as he moves through the house, listening closely. She pales when Magnus mentions going with the caravan. "You're not coming with me, Magnus?" She chews on her bottom lip, wanting to please him but the thought of being without him....

Frankly it terrified her. "Are you sure about this? And are we to capture and kill those that are attacking the caravan?"
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Celine

Nathane is instantly held in place as the spell takes hold and freezes him. Some of the people walking by are appalled at the sudden use of the magic and immediately begin to run. Damien offers a smile to Celine and stands in front of Nathane poking him for a second until the spell wears off.
“Nicely done my love. . .” he says giving her a wink.

When it does wear off, Nathane is left standing there surrounded by both Celine and Damien his eyes dance from one to the other. Finally after a few brief moments his head falls down and looks to the ground.
“I suppose your from the city watch or the council aren’t you?” he says finally.

Damien raises an eyebrow and looks to Celine,
“Nothing quite so. . .” he pauses and evil grin crosses his smile showing a few jagged teeth “. . . Legal.”

Mona / Redwolf

Magnus looked up at Mona and smiled.
“As much as I would like to. . .” he said giving Redwolf a look “. . . I don’t the big guy would get any rest if I came along.”
He looked over at Crunerious and took a moment to judge the situation.
“Plus you may be gone for a few days, and I don’t think you could remain inconspicuous if you were hauling my coffin everywhere you went.”
He raised his glass from the table and took a sip of the wine and swallowed it, his eyes danced to Mona briefly before going back to Redwolf.
“No, frankly you can kill them all for all I care, I just want to know what’s going on. The primary objective here is to get information. Mona, I believe you and your sister can adequately help with that. Besides its about time you started joining in on the fun around here. I think you have been cooped up in the mansion long enough.”
Magunus knew she was fearful and he also knew where that fear was stemming from. It would have been a lie if he didn’t feel the same way. However he knew it was the bond and knew through years of being a Vampire how to bury it to some degree. Something she would need to learn in time as well.

Still despit all of that, Magnus eyed Redwolf with a look that screamed respect.
“Redwolf.” He said plainly “One more thing in case I didn’t make it clear earlier, I’ll say it again. You are to guard my Wife, with your life. You will protect her as you would me.”
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Mona took a shaky breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. She actually smiled at the thought of taking his coffin everywhere. He was depending on her to be strong and to accomplish this for him, so she would do her very best. Besides, she liked the thought of getting out of the mansion and being with her sister again. It seemed like forever since she saw her and so much has happened that she needed to tell her about. When Magnus called her his wife, she swelled with pride as she followed Magnus' gaze to Redwolf.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 am

"We have some questions for you, it is regarding the attacks on the trade caravans, tell us what you know". Celine watched him as he cowered, she wanted to know if he was going to lie to them or spill his knowledge. Celine had learned over the years to control her shapechanging ability, and as she watched Nathane she extended her claws and her teeth to add to the intimidation.

[dice=Intimidation]1d20+2[/dice]
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 am

The member 'Paladinred' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Nathane smirked at her in defiance, his hair running off his brow and his eyes glaring at her through clenched teeth.
“What is it you want?”
His voice was dark and defiant, it reeked of alcohol and booze.
“Or are you just another street slut come to proposition me?”
His laugh mocked her, but only for a moment.

Damien fist came up behind his head smacking him harder than he had wanted
“That’s no way to talk to a lady.” Damien’s voice reeked of ‘protection’ Celine could see the anger in his eyes, it was a man defending his ladies honor.
“Talk to her that way again, and I’ll kill you where you stand. City law or not, I will snap you neck like twig.”
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:04 am

"We want to know what is happening to the trade caravans, they are getting hammered and we want to know who is behind it. I will remind you that any smart answers and my partner here will snap your neck, I can justify that as peoples lives are at stake".

Celine thought her heart was going to leap out of her chest, her emotions were still in a whirl and for her own sake as well as Damien's she needs to get them under control, one mistake and she could put them both in danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next