The New Guardians of the Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guardians of the Moons

Join the Adventure. . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our WikiOur Wiki  

Chapter 1: Party Crashers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Paladinred
Paladinred

Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Ok my interest is now officially piqued, he jumped a demon, man he must have been hammered. Celine tried not to look at Mona as she must have been distraught or worse hi you must be my Teifling sister, oh no sorry my half demon sister. Man that will bite, poor Mona.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Mona blinked rapidly, trying to process all that her father had told her. Her hand rested on his arm. Only a few words sunk in at first, "Me dead? Why?" She looked at her father, this time with horror and disbelief in her eyes as she backed away from him, "A demon? How?" She turned very, very pale and collapsed to the floor, fainting away.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Celine watched as Mona had the colour drain away from her, she slowly stepped forward to meet her and had to make a grab for her as she fell. "Mona" Celine called as she slumped down, catching her before she hit the floor she makes sure she is comfortable and then asks "could someone get some water please she just needs some air and to cool down a little". Celine reassures her father that it is just a little shock even though she knows that her father is possibly more experienced than she is, when the water is brought she wets her hankie and holds it on the forehead to help cool her down which has the desired effect and she starts to come round. "You had a little shock Mona but you seem fine now, would you like some water" Celine says as she reaches a fresh glass.

Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Reflex save +4
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

The member 'Valthronis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Results:
Celine just misses Mona by mere inches as she falls to the floor. (1d6 points of subdual damage as she hits the floor)

Crunerios nodded to Celine in response to her instructions. He could have intervened and probably offered better care but at that moment he almost felt it better to keep his distance from his daughter as she recovered from her shock. He knew she wasn’t going to take the news well, and although his next request would most likely come as an even bigger shock he was loath to continue with his tale, but he knew he didn’t have a choice. Mona had to know the whole truth.

As Mona’s eyes opened to see Celine standing over her, she also saw her dad as well, a few steps away.
“I’m sorry sweetheart, please don’t think I knew any of this at the time. It was only after the deed was already done that I found out the truth.”
He looked at his daughter with pity in his eyes.
“I need you to understand what’s going on,” he said kneeling down next to her. “I need you to be strong for me, the fate of both of my little girls depends on our strength right now.”

Crunerios looked at Magnus and then back to his daughter.
“Theres more that you need to know.”
He took a deep breath and tried to continue.
“Magnus,” he looked at his old friend and took a deep breath “You have known his most of your life, and yet, you haven’t really known him at all.”

Magnus took a step back and turned to the fire, he always hated this part.

Crunerios bit his bottom lip.
“I have told you many times that I never knew my father, or my mother?”
He looked at her questioningly.
“You knew I grew up in an orphanage not far from here, and while that basically true, there is more to it than just that.”

Crunerios stood up and walked over to his desk.
“Magnus isn’t a nobleman, he’s not . . . .” Crunerios paused trying to find the right words “. . .he’s not like us.”

Magnus chuckled as he turned around to face Mona.
“Mona dear,” he said smiling “what your father is trying to tell you; in a not so eloquent way, is I am a Vampire. A 7,000 year old Vampire.”

Damien laughed
“That’s one way to break it to her.”

Magnus shot Damien a hard glare, then continued.
“You see, your father is like a son to me. He grew up in my Manor, The Orphanage that he spoke of, is the one at my Manor. I take in select children all over the city, raise them and train them. I trained your father to be a Paladin. It was under my guidance and my teaching that he became what he is.”

Crunerios nodded
“That’s why I placed Camilla with Magnus, I knew she would be safe under his care. As safe as I was growing up.”
He looked at his daughter, a single tear running down his cheek.
“Mona I need you to go stay with Magnus for a few Days.” He ran a shaky hand through his hair and looked down at his daughter.
“Just until I can get this situation ironed out. If Camilla’s mother really is coming for me, I couldn’t bear it if you got caught in the cross fire, and no one is better equipped to protect you then Magnus is.”
He stood back from his daughter unsure of the storm that was about to come.
“Please Mona, I need you to be safe.”
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Valthronis wrote:
Results:
Celine just misses Mona by mere inches as she falls to the floor. (1d6 points of subdual damage as she hits the floor)

Crunerios nodded to Celine in response to her instructions. He could have intervened and probably offered better care but at that moment he almost felt it better to keep his distance from his daughter as she recovered from her shock. He knew she wasn’t going to take the news well, and although his next request would most likely come as an even bigger shock he was loath to continue with his tale, but he knew he didn’t have a choice. Mona had to know the whole truth.

As Mona’s eyes opened to see Celine standing over her, she also saw her dad as well, a few steps away.
“I’m sorry sweetheart, please don’t think I knew any of this at the time. It was only after the deed was already done that I found out the truth.”
He looked at his daughter with pity in his eyes.
“I need you to understand what’s going on,” he said kneeling down next to her. “I need you to be strong for me, the fate of both of my little girls depends on our strength right now.”

==> Mona was gripping the couch she was laying on while she looked at her father and slowly nodded, "Yes daddy." She chewed on her bottom lip.

Quote :
Crunerios looked at Magnus and then back to his daughter.
“Theres more that you need to know.”
He took a deep breath and tried to continue.
“Magnus,” he looked at his old friend and took a deep breath “You have known him most of your life, and yet, you haven’t really known him at all.”

Magnus took a step back and turned to the fire, he always hated this part.

Crunerios bit his bottom lip.
“I have told you many times that I never knew my father, or my mother?”
He looked at her questioningly.
“You knew I grew up in an orphanage not far from here, and while that basically true, there is more to it than just that.”

Crunerios stood up and walked over to his desk.
“Magnus isn’t a nobleman, he’s not . . . .” Crunerios paused trying to find the right words “. . .he’s not like us.”

Magnus chuckled as he turned around to face Mona.
“Mona dear,” he said smiling “what your father is trying to tell you; in a not so eloquent way, is I am a Vampire. A 7,000 year old Vampire.”

==> Mona paled and stared at Magnus then gave a short nervous laugh. "A vampire? But they are not real. Besides, nana says vampires are just blood thirsty evil beings that prey on anyone they can get ahold of. And they can't go out in the daytime or they die." She looks deeply into Magnus' eyes, her own eyes showing the beginnings of fear.

Quote :
Damien laughed
“That’s one way to break it to her.”

Magnus shot Damien a hard glare, then continued.
“You see, your father is like a son to me. He grew up in my Manor, The Orphanage that he spoke of, is the one at my Manor. I take in select children all over the city, raise them and train them. I trained your father to be a Paladin. It was under my guidance and my teaching that he became what he is.”

==> "Raised him? It was your orphanage?" Mona's eyes slowly moved from Magnus to her father, "How long have you known he was a vampire?" She turned back to Magnus, gripping the couch tighter as she fought back her panic, "Are the stories true? About vampires?"

Quote :
Crunerios nodded
“That’s why I placed Camilla with Magnus, I knew she would be safe under his care. As safe as I was growing up.”
He looked at his daughter, a single tear running down his cheek.
“Mona I need you to go stay with Magnus for a few Days.” He ran a shaky hand through his hair and looked down at his daughter.
“Just until I can get this situation ironed out. If Camilla’s mother really is coming for me, I couldn’t bear it if you got caught in the cross fire, and no one is better equipped to protect you then Magnus is.”
He stood back from his daughter unsure of the storm that was about to come.
“Please Mona, I need you to be safe.”

==> Mona stared at her father as if he had just grown a second head, "WHAT??!!" She paled more, "You want me to stay with a vampire?!" Her eyes moved back to Magnus, then rolled back and she fainted again.

Last edited by bookwormsub on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Celine cursed her slow reflexes as Mona hit the deck, shit, missed her, damn. She listened as Crunerios revealed his past. She knew of Mordents orphanage as she was now a member but she did not know he had raised Crunerios, she guessed that there would be a lot of secrets that Mordent had that may or may not come to light over time.

As Mona lay on the couch Celine had placed her on , she was clearly having her whole world torn apart and needed a friend right now. "Mona please stay with us", Celine used the wet cloth to cool her back down and bring her back to the land of the living.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

Subdual damage
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

The member 'bookwormsub' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd6' : 4
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 am

Magnus took his time in responding to Mona’s query, but his eyes finally met hers.
“Most of the stories you heard about the evil nature of Vampires is true, and while I cannot deny or change what my brethren do, all I can do is tell you quite simply I am truly the exception to the rule.”
Magnus glanced to Damien and took a deep breath .
“You see Damien back there?” he said quite simply. “Damien is a Werebear.”
He looked from Damien to Celine and smiled
“Celine,. . .” he nodded to the beautiful woman to Celine’s left and took another deep exaggerated breath “. . . she’s a werewolf.”
Magnus stepped foreward and leaned against Crunerious’s desk.
“You see the Hallowed Circle is something I formed many years ago before your father was born. We are a group, creatures; creatures of the night normally hunted, normally believed to be evil murderous monsters that have no remorse for killing, and no regard for life.”
Magnus pulled a small medallion from his pocket and laid in Mona’s lap.
“I am not JUST a vampire; I am also a cleric of the Goddess Evening Glory. The Hallowed Circle is dedicated to protecting the night. We hide in darkness and use our curses as gifts to protect the night, to watch over it. We have come to see what we are as not something horrid to be feared by those around us, but as gifts to use to protect those we can, to help when we can.”
Magnus laughed,
“I have been watching over you for longer than you know my dear Mona.”
He eyed her carefully,
“Three nights ago, you snuck out without your father’s permission. You went to Charlotte’s late that night? Remember?”
Magnus placed a hand up to Crunerious, he would not allow him to scold his daughter for her actions in this particular manner.
“You didn’t know it at the time, but you were being followed by three thugs. Members of the Thieves Guild. You came very close to meeting your maker that night, closer than you can possibly imagine. In fact you even turned around very briefly believing, on your way home, you heard some noise in the alley.”
Magnus nodded
“You did.”
He looked at her, kindness actually radiated from his eyes.
“Rest assured those men won’t be out in the night any time soon.”

Damien stepped forward and interrupted Magnus, he looked at his teacher and apologized in advance for the rudeness.
“You need to understand Mona, those of us that chose to follow Magnus do so of our own free will. We not only follow his teachings, but we have sworn an oath to protect him at all costs.”
Damien looked to Celine hoping she would join in his thoughts and offer her support.
“As powerful as Magnus is, he is also a Vampire, there are many who would love to see him dead at any cost. They would use his weaknesses as a vampire against him, use it to destroy him. We believe in Magnus and his teaching so much we put our own lives ahead of his. We believe that Magnus’s destiny lies far beyond that of our own.”
Damien took a step back and looked at his master with apologetic eyes.

Manus shook his head
“As much as I hate the sentiment, and don’t always agree with it, they are right.”
His attention turned to Crunerious and he placed a hand on Mona’s father’s shoulder
“Your father was one of just many children I have raised over the years. Children that have come to my care that I have protected for one reason or another.”

Crunerious looked at his daughter and frowned.
“You see Mona, my parents weren’t nearly as lost and as misplaced as I have led you to believe. I grew up in Magnus’s care because my parent’s were slavers. They worshipped Incabulous, and celebrated in the death of others. When I was 7 Magnus found me and took me in. He protected me, offered my a home and taught me how to use my anger and my gifts to help other.”
Crunerious smiled.
“Magnus is as close to a father as I will ever have.”

Magnus ran a hand through his hair and laughed
“As far as what you have heard? Well . . .” Magnus hestitated “. . .while most of what you heard may be true, Sunlight will weaken me greatly if I am exposed to it directly. Its not something I enjoy. Prolonged exposure will destroy me, and while if I cover up completely I can travel during the day, its not something I do often. The risk is too great. Running water is also a common problem, along with wooden stakes as well as Holy water.”
Magnus shrugged.
“I am quite sure I could spend an entire lifetime teaching you the ins and outs of what its like, but I don’t believe we have the time for that tonight.”
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am

Mona released her death grip on the couch as Magnus continued to talk and actually began to relax. When Celine and Damien were introduced as were-creatures, she shook her head slightly, "What..?" but stopped, figuring she could ask those questions later. She tensed for a moment when Magnus placed the amulet in her lap, but relaxing again, she picked it up and traced the symbol stamped on it with her fingers. She smiled a little. When Magnus mentioned her little escape attempt, she quickly looked at her father, lowered her eyes and chewed on her bottom lip. She was shocked to learn that she almost died that night and grateful for Magnus' protection. Her smile widened.

Listening to his tale and looking again at Damien and Celine, Mona nods, "I understand. Not all creatures should be judged solely by the whole of their kind, but on their individual actions." She stands and walks over to her father and hugs him, "Daddy, I love you and I understand now why I must go to stay with Magnus." She pulls away from him and looks him in the eyes, "I forgive you."

Just then a thought struck her, "I'm assuming I have to leave tonight? Will I have a chance to tell Carl where I'm going or will that be too much of a risk? Daddy, will you tell him? And Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 am

Celine looked at Mona with a sadness in her eyes "I am sorry that you have found out that perhaps all you have ever known is a lie but it is true we all would give out lives to protect Magnus. I was a cleric of Pelor the sun god but after I got bit by a werewolf I went off the rails and lost my powers, I hunted the lycan to kill it and while I was searching I found Magnus who taught me that I do not need to give up fighting evil.

I was clearly not evil and through his teachings I have enhanced my power, you see I too am a cleric of Evening Glory and will heal the sick and keep our members fighting fit. Mona do not think ill of us as none of us wanted to be the way we are but we can use it to help others and that is a cause worth fighting for.

Celine gave Mona a warm smile and held her hand, ""you will be fine, there are many people that you can talk to and there are libraries and studies so if you wish to continue your studies or learn new stuff you could".

Last edited by Paladinred on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Mona returned Celine's smile and squeezed her hand gently, "Thank you. I would like to continue, or should it be start, my studies of what I have learned here. And no, not everything I have known til now has been a lie. In fact, it has only confirmed and reinforced some truths."
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Then it happened,

Screams,
Terrible, horrible screams. . .
The sounds of death, murderous unhindered, unbridled screams. . .
Blood curdling screams. . .

The sounds of death filled the manor and all at once Magnus’s attention (along with everyone else’s) was drawn away from Mona and her father. The door to Crunerious’s office burst open in a staggering blow of splinters and shards of broken wood and planks as one of Crunerious’s men burst through the door.
“SIRE. . .” the man was out of breath the look of horror and panic was painted on his face, “Theres. . .”
He looked at everyone in the room unable to fully describe what he had seen in those few brief moments of terror.
“Something has entered the manor, its attacking the guests.”

Magnus stepped forward and drew his Greatsword, the sound of metal clearing its sheath broke the silence of the room. He looked at Crunerious, Damien and Celine.
“We need to get Mona out of here. NOW!”
Magnus stepped forward.
“Damien, you and Celine, Get her to the Mordent Manor,”
He looked up at Damien, and gritted his teeth.
“I’ll stay here and deal with this.”

Damien shook his head.
“We won’t leave your side sir. It’s not happening.”

Crunerious shot Damien a nasty look
“And what do I look like? A grilled Sardine?”

OCC: Go ahead and post an initial IN Character response, then roll for imitative please.

MAPS:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Mona leaps to her feet, "Daddy?!" She spins around, staring at the guard then casts a quick glance at Magnus, who seems so much more...dangerous with his sword and commanding voice. Mona looked to Damien and Celine, wondering who was going to help her get out of the manor. She had never been trained to fight and felt very vulnerable right now. "Daddy?!" Her voice rose as panic was beginning to set in. She backed up further into the room, away from the door the guard busted through.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Initiative +3
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 pm

The member 'bookwormsub' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Celine suddenly spun around at the sound of the door bursting open, she instinctively went into hybrid form covering Mona in a protective stance. She looks to Mordent but she knew better to argue, the young Mona needed to get out quick "which way is the quickest or best sir". Celine reverted back to human form as she took Mona by her wrist "we will need to move quick Mona so try to keep up, if you think you cannot just say".

Initiative +2
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 pm

The member 'Paladinred' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Mona looked down at her dress and thought, Not exactly made for running in, but it'll have to do. At least I have flat shoes on. Then she nods to Celine, "I believe I can." She braced herself to get out of the house, and took one last look at her father.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Crunierios nodded,
"The only way out is through the main hall,” Crunerios grabbed his sword off the mantle and looked at Magnus with an expression of sorrow and guilt.
“No matter what happens Magnus, you take care of my daughters you hear me!”

Magnus nodded and looked at Celine and Damien.
“You two lead Mona out, Crunerios and I will keep them busy. The most important thing is getting to a door. Don’t stop for anything.”
He eyed Crunerios one last time
“You have my word old friend; I’ll protect her as if she was my own.”

Damien looked at Magnus,
“Sir. . .”

Magnus cut him off
“No discussion Damien, get her out of here. We’ll do the rest”

Begin Combat:

Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Celine led Mona from the room as she moved she draws her crossbow from her back and passes her the weapon and says "can you use this". They fix their barrings and start to run heading around the corner and straight down the corridor, Celine is infront with Mona close behind. They make it to the double doors (M28) without issue, as they prepare to open the doors Celine says to Mona "you will need to defend yourself so I will give you a very quick lesson on how to load it and fire it, if all else fails hit them with it".

Last edited by Paladinred on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Mona keeps right behind Celine to the double doors (m29) and looks doubtfully at the crossbow. "Do I know how to use this? I assume it's point and shoot, but I have not trained with weapons before." Her heart is beating furiously and she can barely hear Celine through the blood rushing in her ears, but she tries to follow the lesson.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator
Admin
The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:40 am

Lord Magnus Azreil Mordent (as a human):

Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 Mgnus_zpsd8241d26

Combat Results (actions round 1):
1. Celine leads Mona out the door and down the hall.
2. Mona stays close behind Celine as her new friend leads her out the door.
3. Magnus and Mona’s father move so fast they move past Mona and Celine and get to the door before the rest of the group does.
4. Carl, Damien and a Guard bring up the rear forming a box around Mona.

Scene description (round 2):
As Magnus stands in front of the large wooden doors a large growl emanates from under his breath. There is a pause and the air grows thick with tension, not knowing what is on the other side of the door.

Mona can feel a hand pull her back two steps followed by Damien’s voice.
“You’re going to want to stand back for this Dear one. . .” he says in a very calm and stoic tone.

Crunerious looks at his old friend and nods, waiting a second then also taking a step back.

Magnus’s continues to growl as his hair grows longer very quickly, it becomes a matted pasty long grey white mess. His nails protrude instantly becoming ugly, jagged and gnarled; A red blood lust look begins appearing around his eyes as they seem to sink into his skull and almost disappear behind a mask of blackness. Massive fangs grow from under his gums and his muscles begin to bulge. His mouth becomes more of a monstrous maw, than human, and before you can respond to Magnus’s sudden change into full Vampire mode, all at once the door is splintered off its hinges and goes flying outward as Magnus kicks the doors in with a massive gnarled growled howl.

Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 VAMPIRE_dracula_33687_zps354ede46
Standing just beyond the door is a massively huge beastly inhuman man. Hugely Obese with a massive maw and jagged teeth you get your first good look at the creature. It is standing directly behind Charolette as she is running for the set of double doors you are coming out of. She doesn’t paused when the doors come flying off but screams in horror.
“MONA RUN. . .”
As the other guests are running for the doors and trying to escape Charolette is the only one trying desperately to find you (Mona). Her efforts are met with disastrous consequences when she suddenly freezes in place. The creatures large claws protruding from Charolette’s chest. The creature literally ripping straight through her, eyes scan Mona for a brief moment and look at her in desperation,
“I’m . . .” her voice fades “. . . sorry” she says quietly. The air fills with the smell of sewage as you notice as well Charolette has lost control of her bowls. The entire contents of her intestinal track being emptied onto the floor in a mix of blood, urine, feces, entrails and other fluids that suddenly drop with a sickening sound of hitting the floor.
In the flash of an eye the creature standing behind her, dislodges its jaw and literally bites Charolette’s head right off her shoulders. The sickening crunch of her spine and neck being bitten in two makes everyone flinch for a brief moment. Her body remains upright for only a second as the blood, guts and fluids spray into the air from her headless corpse quickly emptying around her neck and chest. Finally her body hits the floor.

MONA:
Your view of the creature is now complete, as its undead dark obese form stand only a few feet from you. Covered in scared runes and tattoos the creature glares at Mona and growls. Your view of the main reception hall also comes into play completely now as you can see a trail of blood, headless corpses and blood spatter all over the walls. Some of the headless corpses you think you might even recognize; one in particular catches your attention. A body wearing a suit you recognize belonged to one of your family butlers. The man was 24 years old and had just gotten married, he had a newborn daughter that was only 4 months old and had another baby on the way. Looking into the main hall you swear the body must be his. . .

Magnus’s voice cracks but only slightly enough for Celine and Damien to hear the real fear behind it.
“Crunerious, Damien, Celine, all of you get out of here. . .”

Damien looks up for a brief moment a questioningly look in his eyes.
“Leave you alone?”

Magnus pulls his sword tighter and nods
“This creature is beyond all of you. If you fight this beast, you will die. . . .”

Crunerious moves forward next to Magnus,
“I’m not leaving you old friend. My daughter is getting out of here, that’s final.”

MAPS:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Horror Save from Mona and Celine please:
Begin Round 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Party Crashers    Chapter 1: Party Crashers  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Party Crashers
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next