The New Guardians of the Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guardians of the Moons

Join the Adventure. . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our WikiOur Wiki  

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Mille frowns, "Controlling them or killing them? It makes a difference." Despite Adora being very uncomfortable around Weena, she rolls her eyes, "Come off it Mille. Not everyone is evil, needing to be destroyed." Mille looks sharply at Adora, "Don't start with me. I'm still taking you before the Council once you leave here. You will not escape me again." Adora sighs and speaks to Weena, "The game is Three Dragon Ante. I can give you the quick rules if you like. You'll need 50 gold worth of coins (*she points to her own pile of coins to show how much of each one Weena will need*) to bet with. Because of Mille's morals, each person will get their share back at the end of the game."
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 pm

"As for the rules yes you will need to fill me in as I am not familiar with them, as for the undead I use them for menial tasks such as digging out tombs, fetching and carrying that sort of thing".

OoC the imp should be a dead giveaway lol
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Mille puts her cards down and stands, "I cannot play with her at this table, but don't worry Adora, I will not be far and I will be watching you." Adora shrugs, "As you wish, Mille. I'm used to being watched." She picks up the extra cards and re-shuffles them into the discard pile. Mille scoops up her coins and moves to a nearby table in plain view of Adora and Weena. Adora gives Weena a quick summary of the game then says, "It is more fun with more people though. Still, two players is alright."
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

"I will take your word for it, so what is it you do Adora. Are you an assasin, you look like one, I killed one once, I was the target they were supposed to kill, but the tables were turned whilst we were in bed together" Weena says wittle emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 pm

"I'm a slave. A highly trained slave. I have assassinated before, but I'm mainly used for spying and stealing. That's what Mille there is all upset about. She doesn't believe I'm a slave and so she is wanting to bring me before the Council to answer for my crimes. She's been after me for years."
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"So the scar is your owners mark, have you not thought of just killing him. If you stick with me I could train you, you would have a neverending supply of aid. And then there is the magic which will be your saviour", she plays her hand and pays her money for loosing.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Adora shakes her head, "Please. Not you too. I will stay with him because it's healthier for me. I can't kill him. He is too powerful for me to get that close to and....there are other reasons. Other guarantees he put in place."
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm

"Forgive me but I have no intention of helping you per se, what I am offering is training in the field of Necromancy, that way you could sort your father out yourself. What ever the guarentees are magic can over come them, oh look I win that one" Weena collects her coins and deals the cards.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 am

As Adora studies her new hand, the door opens, heralding another new-comer to the bar. Adora doesn't look up from her cards. Suddenly a crossbow bolt slams into Adora's left shoulder. She cries out and falls backward in her chair to the floor. The barman quickly has his own crossbow aimed at the man, and opens his mouth to speak but the man's tirade interrupts him. Mille also jumps to her feet and draws her sword, heading for the man. "Adora!" the man calls out, lowering his crossbow, "That's what you get! My sister was free damnit! You and those men had no right re-capturing her!" Adora carefully gets to her feet, her right hand holding onto her shoulder around the bolt. "A slave is a slave no matter where she goes, Steven! I was ordered to go with those Huntsmen to track her down! Such is the risk any runaway slave takes."

Now the barman's words can be heard, "Steven, give me all your weapons or leave now." Mille is standing nearby, her sword ready, waiting to see what the man will do.

OOC: I'm thinking the Huntsmen are known in many worlds and in many planes. They are a group of highly trained and highly expensive people who are hired as either body guards, bounty hunters (for either lawful or unlawful people), kidnapping people or rescuing people. They will go anywhere - any world, any plane - to fulfill their contracts; that's why they are so expensive. They are known to never fail once they agree to a contract.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

Weena was shocked by the bolt, she knew the rules forbid the use of weapons but surely you are allowed to defend yourself. Imp flew off and attacked Steven while Weena called upon her arcane might and attacks the guy but only lays her hand upon him (touch attack) he needs a fort save DC is 20 (if he passes he takes 3d6 +10 damage if he fails he dies)
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 am

The man doesn't die, but he falls to his knees from the massive blow from Weena. The barman turns to Weena, "Please sit down. He made no move to attack you." He turns back to the man, "Steven, I'll repeat myself if necessary." Steven shakes his head, gets to his feet and looks at Adora, "Pray I never see you outside this place, Adora. I will kill you without a thought." The man turns and leaves, slamming the door behind him. The barman puts his crossbow away and goes back to serving drinks as if nothing happened. Mille sheaths her sword and turns to Adora, "Always making friends, I see." Adora smiles and shrugs, but then winces from the pain. Mille sighs and walks over to Adora, "Hold still." She heals Adora and puts the crossbow bolt on the table, then sits back down at her own table not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:51 pm

OK guys, I'm moving this "role play" to this thread:
https://guardiancentral.darkbb.com/f4-the-green-dragon-inn-of-greyhawk
I should have specified sooner, but this thread is for "Out of Character" discussions, that was my fault. The thread is set up and ready to go.

Also i have "pre-provided" plenty of detail to go along with the thread as well.
Back to top Go down
https://guardiancentral.darkbb.com
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Last edited by Valthronis on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Guardians of the Moons  :: The Tavern :: Common Room and Bar-
Jump to: