The New Guardians of the Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guardians of the Moons

Join the Adventure. . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our WikiOur Wiki  

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Use this thread for random chatter for just about anything. Doesn't really matter what. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://guardiancentral.darkbb.com
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm

So can we call you names here if you goof?
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 am

It's not good to piss off the Admin; The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter 3825905056

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter 1709130401
The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter 1215182049

. . . . and with that i will also add that i have added some new smileys to the list The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter 3917898677
Back to top Go down
https://guardiancentral.darkbb.com
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 am

PMSL lol!
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 am

Do you really want a DM who is this evil to be pissed off at you? I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
REDWOLF
Squire
REDWOLF

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:55 pm

alan text me my phone erased your number call me...
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 am

****I hope it is ok to put this here and I hope I get some participants. Basically I'm just looking for interaction with the characters. My idea is to just have random characters enter this bar and interact with each other. They don't have to be characters from the games here and they don't need character sheets. They can be any character from any genre and any time frame. Just have them enter and let's have fun. Oh, and try to not start any bar fights. Razz ****

A tall man enters the tavern, shutting the door easily behind him. He stands erect and surveys the room quickly. He is dressed in finely tailored clothes and walks with a cane, but as he makes his way to a table near the fireplace where he can keep his eyes on the door, you can tell he is used to the finer things. He obviously doesn't need the cane to support himself, it is more of status. You don't see any other weapons on him. He sits easily and raises his hand to call a serving girl over. She has to lean closer to him to hear him and he presses something in her hand. She nods once, sharply, and disappears to the back room. She returns a short time later with a bottle, a glass, and a bowl of various fruits. Setting them before the man, the girl hovers around his table, trying to be available if he should need anything else, but he simply frowns at her and waves her away.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:46 am

The tall red head strolled in from the rain, she closed the door behind her and walked to the bar. "A drink if you would please my good man, and perhaps some of that thick broth and a roll". She pushed some coins across the bar and turned to face the patrons, she saw the big guy and decided to join him. "May I join you" she asks as she sits down, she wears a long leather coat and a revealing dress.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:10 am

The man looks at the red head with an appraising gaze, then waves at an open chair, "Please sit." He watches her sit, making no attempt to hide his eyes roaming slowly over her body. "So where are you from, lovely lady?" He pours himself a glass of a deep red wine and sips it, watching the lady from over his glass.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 am

"I am not of this plane of existance, I come from Elysium. I am tracking a vile being called Lexthor, apart from killing, torturing, extorting and theft he deals in slaves".
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am

The man's mouth twitches as he sets down his glass. A smile perhaps? You're not sure. "Really?" he says, "I take it slavery is illegal where you come from?" He pops a grape into his mouth and chews it slowly, then swallows before speaking again, "And who has he been killing, torturing and extorting from?"
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:20 pm

"He is not fussy, he will extort from anyone". He r food arrives along with a cool looking ale, the condensation had formed on the sides of the glass. "He took my friend and sold her as a slave, I got her back after I killed her "owner", she is scared that he will come back for her so I am hunting the vile piece of crap so I can end his miserable life".
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:39 pm

The man chuckles, "If he is a powerful owner, then she should be scared. After all, once a slave, always a slave, no matter where she goes." He eats another few grapes, "I hope you realize that, if he is as terrible as you say, he will be ready for you. I'm sure you are not the first he has defeated." Just then a woman walks into the tavern, shaking off the rain, then walks directly over to the man and stands behind him. She has a very obvious stylized tattoo on her left cheek. She is dressed in black, has a sword at her side and walks with easy grace. When she looks at the red-headed woman, her eyes show an age far beyond her years and filled with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:52 am

"We are" and she pauses a little as though selecting her words "old friends, there has been a few confrontations but each time he has eluded me".

She eyes the newcomer but says nothing, she continues to eat her meal.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:02 pm

The man falls into a self confident silence while he finishes his 2nd glass of wine and a bit more fruit. Eventually he speaks up again, "Have you considered the possibility that you might become a slave if captured?"
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"Believe it or not anyone could become a slave, I on the other hand fight for thr freedom of all slaves. I run a guild dedicated to the freedom of all those that are not free to choose, I have fought many that considered themselves powerful and sit before you without shackles".

Having now finnished her food she sips her drink and watches the guy, "so enough about me tell your story".
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 pm

The man chuckles, "How right you are. Anyone can become a slave. You are still free simply because you haven't gotten caught. Yet." He pours himself another glass of wine. "My name is Lord Nicholas. I am a very successful merchant. I deal in just about anything, but my main products are slaves - common, trained, and pleasure slaves. My reputation, in fact, is built on the fact that the slaves I sell are very loyal and very obedient," Here he looks to the young woman standing behind him and frowns, "Usually."
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:37 pm

"I know who you are, I have followed your activities for some time. I sold you a lot of your stock, they are highly trained but not just in pleasure they are also asassins. A short while ago I gave them the order to eliminate your gusrds and free the other slaves, they will then loot your business for all they can get".

The female had finished her food and was sipping her drink, she drew a wodden rod and a small bag of coin which she held up and the barman who had served the Lord took it from her and promptly left the building.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:50 pm

The man chuckled and shook his head, "That's cute. You honestly think I don't thoroughly screen my new slaves? Physically and mentally? And with my reputation on the line, you honestly think I don't know when a slave is only pretending?" He begins to bite into an apple, "Yes, my slave trainer is remolding them into people I can use. He might have to kill them, but we have ways of...convincing them to join my side, so we shall see." He finishes off his glass of wine and stands, turning to the woman, "You may stay. I'll call for you when you are needed." Then he turns back to the red-head, "Nice trick with the poison, but if I were so easy to kill, I would have been dead years ago." He turns and leaves the tavern.

The woman visibly relaxes and sits at the table, but in a different chair than Lord Nicholas was sitting in.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm

OOC:
Just to let everyone know, the tavern where everyone is, is the World Serpent Inn. Here is a description of the place.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F6E573092B1AF930!105&authkey=!AMeX92X75WkFzGQ
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Rules of the World Serpent Inn

* No attacking other patrons in the common room
* No magic used against other patrons in the common room
* You will use the properly designated arena if you wish to fight.
* The magic of the arena doesn't allow anyone to die. You will still get hurt and bleed and "pass out" as if you died, but you will return to life after a moment as good as new.
* Management is not responsible for loss of property or life in the back rooms
* Food and drink are on the house
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 pm

You mean I paid my dad for nothing lol.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:48 pm

If you mean your dad was the "bartender" that you just paid, then yes, it was for nothing. LOL Because he's been replaced by Mitchifer, the bearded human male.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 am

Tilly looks at the slave and then asks "would you not like to be free, out of servitude and away from all this". Tilly seems to understand where this woman comes from, after a while as a slave you come to accept your life and settle down into the routine of work, eat, sleep.
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 pm

The woman stares back at Tilly. "I am Adora and there is no escape for me. He," she motions in the direction Lord Nicholas just left, "made sure of that years ago." Adora grabs the last apple and takes a bite. "But you may humor me. How would you suggest I go about escaping?" She suddenly looks away and frowns for a moment, then it disappears and her dead-pan expression returns as her eyes meet Tilly's again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter   The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inn and Bar: Random Chatter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Guardians of the Moons  :: The Tavern :: Common Room and Bar-
Jump to: