The New Guardians of the Moons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guardians of the Moons

Join the Adventure. . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our WikiOur Wiki  

Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
REDWOLF
Squire
REDWOLF

Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 am

It will be as you wish night-walker i will give my life which you bought back for me to protect your wife
you have my word as a Asguardian !
Back to top Go down
REDWOLF
Squire
REDWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 am

Redwolf knew the stakes and this would be no easy task he thought to himself it is as if The Knight-Walker was tying up loose ends like he was trying to make everyone fit their role without him.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Redwolf / Bookworm

Magnus looked at Redwolf and nodded with appreciation.
“Thank you Redwolf, I am in your debt once more.” His words bounded with honor.
As Magnus continued down the hall he walked into his Study and stopped short in the doorway. Turning around he looked up and smiled at Mona, Redwolf, Mathew and Angelica. No one had seen Angelica approach from behind, as was so often the case with her. Angelica had the uncanny to sneak up and unseen and unheard, with the majority of the time you didn’t even know she was there until she scared the hell out of you.
“Moana,” he said looking into her eyes. “Please go get your sister and tell her she will be going as well. Her skills have developed quite nicely and I think she will be able to help nicely. Plus it will do the two of you good to spend some quality time togother.”
Magnus winked at her.
“I want my sister in law to be happy after all.”
His eyes fell on Mathew and Redwolf and motioned down the hall to the armory
“Redwolf, I want you and Mathew to see to the gear, make the needed preperations please, the return to me when all of that is done.”
With nothing else, Magnus turned and walked into his Study.

Angelica was dark haired, with a strong athletic figure, piercing black eyes and tatooes that ran the length of her body. She was a genuinely good person / vampire, and would protect Magnus with her life, but she was a hard person to read because she always seemed to have an aura about her that made her look as if she was ‘pissed off’ all the time.
DM to Bookworm: See the information thread for a picture of Angelica.

Angelica watched as Magnus walked into the room and waited a brief moment before turning to Mona and grabbing her arm.
“Hold on a second” she said, her voice was dark and heavy “We need to talk.” Her voice carried the weight of a woman who was about to confront her husband’s mistress. As if Angelica had already laid claim to Magnus and Mona didn’t know it.
“Follow me.” She said pulling Mona by the arm, not giving her a choice.
It was always suspected among many of the people (including the staff) that Angelica had a thing for Magnus but no one ever spoke of it out loud.

Paladinred

Nathane laughed,
“Oh shit, is THAT all . . . ?” he took a deep breath and let it out with ease, “. . . damn just say so next time. You don’t need all the cloak and dagger and threats. Here I thought you were after me. My apologies for insulting the lady.”
As the spell wore off Nathane stretched his arms out and rolled his shoulders.
“Near as I can tell, I think it’s the Scarlet Brotherhood, however I haven’t been able to confirm it just yet. I have been working a few angles, but what I can tell you is there is something deeper than just raids and making us look bad.”
Nathane pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Celine
“Here, this is an address outside of town. There’s a caravan of Merchants headed out later this afternoon. The Caravan will head straight past it on their way to Fort Gellner. Its about 2 days out. Its an old inn and tavern, there you will find a bartender name “Glifferet” he’s a dwarf, if theres anything to know at all, he’ll have the information.”
Nathane nodded to Celine,
“Again, I’m sorry for my words, I misunderstood your intentions. I’ve been trying to buy my way into some of this, but I’m afraid I’m not very good at any of this.”
Nathane frowned and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://guardiancentral.darkbb.com
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Celine eyed the piece of paper and the address and passed it to Damien, "what do you think Damien, is he to be trusted"? Celine wanted Nathane to run off to what ever he called home, all she wanted to do was to hug Damien, to feel him hold her and chase away her fears. There was of course little she feared, she would have stood against the famine spirit if needed with no fear of dying.

Her biggest fear was to be alone, she could not bear to be alone any more. Perhaps that's what had attracted Damien, her aloofness, whatever it was she was glad that he wanted her as much as she now wanted him.

The information would need to be varified and the only way they could do that is to travel there and speak to the dwarf Gifferet, that would give Nathane time to make an escape but they could put a tag on him which would stop that. Getting the info would now take longer than than expected but Magnus would understand, they did not need to return to him to tell him where they were, that is what magic is for.
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Paladinred
Damien shrugged and looked at Celine,
"Honestly" he said with a tone that reflected little care, "From what Magnus said, he's a key member of the Government in Greyhawk. Even if he was lying, and i dont think he is, he's not going anywhere."
His eyes glared at Nathane with a look of sheer skepticism, "plus i would hate to the think he would send us into a trap."

Damien glanced around the busy street and watched as people walked by without even a second look to the three of them standing there. The streets were dusty, grimy and filled with filth. This wasn't one of the better quarters of the city and Damien knew it. He looked down at the cobblestones in the street and wondered how long it would take to track these guys down. He was all to aware of the Scarlet Brotherhood, and if they were involved in this, he knew Redwolf would be out for blood. Damien eyes glanced back the alley way where he found his next target, he knew this area of the city all to well and already has his next move planned for when Nathane parted ways with them. His eyes finally traveled back up to Celine where he looked at her with a raised eyebrow and smirk on his face.

Nathane spoke up finally
"You mean Magnus Mordent?" his voice cracked a little in suprise, "Why didn't you say so. Geeze guys, give a guy a break."
He looked from Celine to Damien and back again.
"Look, If you need anything, or have any information, come see me at my office. I didn't know you were with the Night Lord. Next time speak up would you?"

Damien shook his head,
"Whatever," he said with a disgusted tone "Just get out of here."
Damien watched as Nathane shrugged and moved off down the street.
"Just hollar at me you guys need anything." With that Nathane waved and was off down the street and out of sight.

Damien's eyes fixed on Celine,
"Well," he said "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 pm

She lost control "I want you", she threw her arms around his waist and pressed her lips against his and held him there for a long moment. She surfaced for air, her path was now more clear to her and her future was certainly brighter. "Lets go see the dwarf" she says with a perk, there was definately a spring in her step now, "oh we should send Magnus a note to say where we are going".
Back to top Go down
Valthronis
Admin
Valthronis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Paladinred:

Damien raised and eyebrow after she kissed him. He returned the kiss with unequal passion, however when she stopped and suggested that they let Magnus know where they are he paused and looked around the street.
"He's not expecting us back for quite some time." he said lifting an eyebrow and staring at her for a moment. He pulled her over the wall in the alley only a few steps away and kissed her softly on the lips.
"Why return right away, we have a little while yet."
Damien leaned in and this time he initiated the kiss. However he didn't stop there. Celine could feel herself pressed against the wall harder than normal as Damien pinned her hands above her head with one of his own massive hands.

The next thing Celine heard was Damien's foot kick open the door that was right next to her. With a crunch the door to the empty warehouse swung open freely. Damien's passionate kiss returned instantly as he slipped his hand around her waist and unbuttoned her pants with a single flip of his fingers. Her pants now loose and his hands already wandering farther than they should in open public, Damien pulled her forward and started kissing her again, pushing her through the empty doorway, his intentions all to clear. . .
Back to top Go down
bookwormsub
Knight
bookwormsub

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Mona watches Magnus walk away with silent, pleading eyes. When he turned to look back at her, she smiled again, her fears momentarily forgotten. Her smile brightened when he allowed Camilla to come along and she turned to do as commanded. She froze in her tracks, however, when Angelica grabbed her arm and her heart beat faster when the woman began to pull her along. She was now Magnus' wife, but that didn't mean everyone would be pleased with that revelation.
Back to top Go down
Paladinred
Paladinred

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Her head was in a whirl, was this what she wanted, was this why she had kissed him and told him she wanted him? The world revolved around sex, you needed it to procreate, to expand. She was a priestess and had married many people in her time, how many had been married for sex. There was no shame in it, as Damien took her into the wearhouse she was pulling his belt off and putting her hand where it should not have been. She had not been with a man for longer than most people live, she found that she had not forgotten what to do and as she lay there she had realised she had loved Damien for a while now. She held nothing back as they rolled around in the dirty straw, the release of tension was mutual, Damien was everything she had expected and everything she wanted, her life was definately getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle   Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Return of the Hallowed Circle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3